Hi! The name’s Mike, but my real friends call me Mike. I was born in Iowa, corn-fed and beef-raised, though recently my diet has comprised more of yogurt and bagel bites (not mixed together). I grew up with a saxophone in one hand and a comic book in the other, but my artistic flair has taken a backseat to my love of fitness. Hey – don’t judge. She’s always down 24/7 and she is a wicked, humbling temptress.


I joined the Iowa National Guard at the age of 20 and life was forever changed. It took until then to really care about my body and I’ve felt happier, more confident, and more content ever since. It helped clear the weeds from my path and made it obvious where my purpose was: not just fitness, but spreading the word. I want to be fit myself, sure, but what’s more, I want to help others be happy, confident, and content, too.


All of this is why I started this blog. I want to get the word out there…and maybe post the occasional picture of my calves. 2nd favorite body part? My calves. Don’t fret – as you read my blog you’ll soon discover that this façade of narcissism is really veiling the juicy stuff underneath. I often post about girls not liking me, reading books on the universe, how to avoid crying in public, and not being a bro, too. I’m not. I swear.


As you explore the blog you’ll explore with me fitness and fitness philosophy. Are you ready? Good. Grab a bottle of whisky and buckle up, because this is going to get weird

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hashtag Woman Crush Wednesday 23 April 2014


Oh my...

If I make eye contact with her I will pee

 Allow me to introduce Jill Coleman.

  Go ahead.  Take a minute.  Jill is a fitness model/trainer/wellness coach/business owner/writer/triathlete/CHRIST HAVE YOU LOOKED AT HER!?

  There isn't a fitness cookie jar that this woman doesn't have her hands in right now. Her beautiful, muscle-y hands...  From being on the cover of such magazines as OnFitness, Fitness & Physique Magazine, and Natural Bodybuilding to owning her own health and wellness brand, JillFit, this woman has it all.  Including a husband.  Yet another missed opportunity for me.

  Her blog is just as stacked as she is with great information on everything from nutrition to relationship advice.  Mrs. (still hurts to say it) Coleman includes some great workout programming in her blog that would benefit anyone of any fitness level.  Jill's passion for living healthy and positivity is infectious in her writing and is a true pleasure to read.

But don't trust me!  I'm just some guy on the internet!

Be sure to check out her blog and to wipe the drool off your keyboard when you are done!


With good health and strong hamstrings,
Mike

  

No comments:

Post a Comment